In just a few months, July to be exact, I will be 20 years old! Which is an incredibly scary thought… So, I thought I would make a list of 20 things that I would like to do/achieve whilst enjoying the last few months of being a teenager.
- Go on holiday! I would love to go somewhere hot but really anywhere would do. I really enjoy going on holiday and would love going with my family or somewhere with my boyfriend.
- I also want to visit a zoo, I haven’t visited one for a long time and I really like walking round the parks and seeing all the cute animals.
- I would love to keep losing a bit more weight and generally improving my health, through healthy eating and attending the gym (when I have free time).
- Successfully finish my second year at university, hopefully with a grade that I’m proud of.
- Visit more of my friends, especially ones from school, whom I haven’t seen for far too long!
- Spend more time with my university friends, assignments definitely take up most of our free time so it would be nice to spend time together doing anything but assignment work!
- Continue working on and improving my blog and my blog posts, this is something I really want to do and having an unsuccessful attempt a few years ago has really inspired me to work hard with this one.
- Go on numerous shopping trips…(obviously!)
- Continue to save money, this definitely requires some self-control when it comes to number 8 but I think I can keep a good balance.
- I would like to improve my organisation; between university assignments, work and my social life.
- Do more things with my family. We are all busy at least 90% of the time so it would be nice to get a few days out or just spending time together at home would be really nice.
- Continue to grow my make up collection… as you already know I’m obsessed with the stuff so this is definitely going to happen!
- Go on more days out and adventures with my boyfriend, we really don’t get to see each other much during university semesters so when our second year ends it would be nice to do more things together.
- Work on university assignments during the summer months. I really want to do well at university and ensure that I get the best grades possible so I am going to get started on my third year work during my summer holidays… I have four months off so I think that’s a reasonable goal to make.
- Do something with my hair… whether it be dye it a different colour or get a different style, I would really like to change it up a bit.
- Buy more clothes that I will actually wear and give the ones I don’t wear/have never worn to charity.
- Redecorate my room, it is in desperate need of a redecoration. I stupidly put white tack on the walls to hang up some posters and oh gosh has it marked the paint…oops!
- Continue baking, cooking and learning new recipes to share with my family and friends.
- Read more books, I usually only read through the books that I need for assignments and rarely pick up a book that I really want to read so it would be nice to get back into reading.
- Finally, I would like to feel happier in my own skin. This is definitely a long shot and I doubt will be achieved in the space of a few months but I am always trying to increase my self-confidence… hopefully it will have grown again before I turn 20.
These are just a few of the things I would like to do before I turn 20 in July, hopefully I can achieve most of them before then…
Love, Em x