To firstly introduce myself back into the world of blogging (see number 8), I thought that there would be no better way than to tell you 20 facts about myself;
- My name is Emily, often nicknamed ‘Em’
- My birthday is 8th July
- I have brown hair (that has been dyed a few times) and bluey-grey eyes
- I’m in my second year of university, studying Theology and Ethics
- I’m in an amazing long-term relationship with my best friend
- My fashion consists mainly of monochrome and stripes
- I am obsessed with everything to do with make up
- I had a blog about 3/4 years ago and it since became private because I was embarrassed about it
- I would love to start a YouTube channel eventually, maybe when I move out and have my own space
- I’m not a confident person and have never been any good at public speaking or presentations
- I live at home with my parents after spending my first year of university living on campus
- I have two English Springer Spaniels, father and son from rescue kennels
- I live in a quiet little village where nothing interesting happens
- My favourite holidays destination is the island of Jersey in the English Channel
- I am currently reading Dark Places by Gillian Flynn, it’s out on DVD so I need to get a move on with it!
- I am obsessed with Disney, specifically Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too!
- My favourite food is pasta, I don’t know if I could live without it
- I can be quite picky about what I eat and drink… I haven’t eaten chocolate in four years
- I don’t have any special talents…that I know of anyway!
- I love cooking and baking, and I’m always trying new recipes
Part of re-entering the blogging word is one of my 2016 New Year’s Resolutions, I hope these facts helped you to get to know a bit more about me and I’m excited to get back into the swing of things, blogging about make up, fashion and almost everything in between…
I’ll be back with another post soon,
Love, Em x